One of my specialties is Transformative Education–Education that aims to change how people see and experience the world.
It affects the psychology of self and a person’s understanding of identity, their belief systems, attitudes and lifestyles.
My workshops focus on developing authentic leadership skills and emotional intelligence (EI) to change the unhealthy aspects of the culture(s) that guides your ideas and practices.
EI is not just the ability to be aware of and manage emotions–your own and those of other people. It also means you can be fully present with what you feel and sense–body, mind, spirit.
I support people to be the change they wish to see in the world, their lives, the workplace.
EI is important for success in life and at work, and overall well-being and happiness. It is a key factor for authentic leadership, and for personal and professional development.
Emotional Intelligence helps you…
- be more sensitive to & aware of your own and others’ emotions
- be more compassionate
- be socially competent
- communicate effectively & compassionately
- deal effectively with stress
- respond with humour & levity to challenges
- find solutions to challenges & conflicts
- be pro-active rather than reactive
- be culturally aware & literate
- be self-aware & manage self more effectively
- be more creative
- build healthy relationships
- nurture positive attitudes